Saturday, July 24, 2010
Saturday, July 3, 2010
- Edward's black "hungry" eyes make me melt. Come on over babe. I have plenty of the red stuff.
- I love Seth. Wish we would have gotten more of him. Adorable pup!
- The soundtrack music was much easier to pick out this time around. So glad. Really amazing tunes.
- I don't think I realized before how incredibly funny the Edward/Jacob rivalry stuff was. Not just in the tent but in every scene they shared. Edward's "Doesn't he own a shirt?" was priceless!!
- Edward and Bella were sweeter and sweeter each time they were together. Loved them in her bed: "You'll always be my Bella. Just less fragile." *swoon!*
- Charlie and Bella's "sex talk" had me nearly rolling on the nasty theater floor. Absolutely hilarious.
- Actually Charlie had me cracking up every time he came on screen. Billy Burke is genius.
- The practice fighting was awesome. Alice is a little bad ass. The Unkle song "With You in My Head" was a perfect match. Much fun!