Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Optimus Prime Time


Opening Day:
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen opens today and I am wicked excited to see this movie. I doubt it will be winning any major awards but it looks to be pure summer blockbuster fun. And don't even get me started on the hotness that is Shia LaBeouf. The first one was a blast and I was on the edge of my seat through the entire thing. Now if only it would stop raining so I could get the full summer movie experience.

On TV Tonight:
The top 16 dancers perform on So You Think You Can Dance tonight. It has been fun so far but I still haven't seen that one dance that I rewind over and over again. Here's hoping it's tonight. And, don't miss Transformers cutie Shia LaBeouf tomorrow morning on Live with Regis & Kelly. I know I won't!

Another New Moon:
Whoever is in charge of these New Moon photos for the movie is doing a bang up job. This latest poster found over on TwilightGuide.com very accurately sums up how I felt while reading pages 73 through 451 of the book. Good job kids!

Hunger Games - The Movie:
Not a whole lot of updates on this exciting prospect except that it looks like the book's author, Suzanne Collins will be writing the screenplay which is good news to those of us fans who want a true adaptation. IMDB has the year of release posted as 2011. Thank god we don't have to wait that long for the next book. The sequel, Catching Fire will be out September 1st!


No comments:

Post a Comment