Monday, June 22, 2009

Welcome Back Giles!!


Merlin (Sundays on NBC):
So I finally got a chance to sit down and watch the first episode of Merlin that I Tivo'd over the weekend. I have to say, I was pretty impressed. For starters it was great to see Anthony Head back in action as King Uther Pendragon. Another huge plus is the fact that Merlin (Colin Morgan) and Arthur (Bradley James II) are a couple of real cuties. So far it feels a bit like a the TV version of a marriage between Robin Hood and Harry Potter. I am very much looking forward to the rest of the 13 part series.
Buffy vs. Edward:
Thanks to Birdie for finding this little gem on http://twilightguide.com/tg/. It is one of the funniest videos I have ever seen and very well put together.
Alice in Wonderland:
EW.com has a little blurb about the new movie and the pictures look AMAZING!! I for one think this movie is going to be a lot of fun. I remember a live action version as a TV mini series from when I was a kid and it was great. Thanks to Tim Burton this should be even better.


1 comment: