Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Slow News Day Tuesday


Deathly Hallows:
As my excitement for Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince (which is still 2 weeks away) reaches full blown hysteria, what do I stumble upon? Pictures from the filming of The Deathly Hallows!! The first half of the story isn't due to be in theaters until November of next year but I am ready now! Check out the newest pics at ComingSoon.net. http://www.comingsoon.net/imageGallery/Harry_Potter_and_the_Deathly_Hallows_Set



On TV Tonight:
Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood is on again tonight and I'm a bit nervous as I have just recovered from last week's tear jerking scene when Dean surprised Tori on Valentine's Day. So sweet! On Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, Buffy's little sis and Gossip Girl baddie Michelle Trachtenberg makes an appearance. Hopefully she'll have some information on how she plans to juggle her new series, Mercy, and her Gossip Girl duties come fall.

Video Xtra:
I have been waiting for YouTube to post this video since it aired a few weeks ago. Ben McKenzie (a.k.a. Ryan Atwood from The O.C.) appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live to promote his new show Southland and had me rolling. I think I watched it a half dozen times on the Tivo laughing harder each time he discussed making a jailhouse appearance with buddy Adam Brody. It doesn't hurt that he's also a totally hottie. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment