Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Full New Moon


New Moon Posters:
Every time I see a new poster for this movie I have a new favorite. The advertisers are really pulling out all their best for this one, though I'm not sure why. I know for a fact that there are about a million countdowns going on all over the place and November is far into the future. Either way, I'm more than happy to stare at them for the next 5 months.


Hot Vamp Poll:
So I decided to give my favorite Fangbangers the chance to pick their favorite vampires and overall it has been a lot of fun. However, we ran into a tie. Though they are not in the top 5 it is important to place them accordingly. The tie is between Louis de Pointe du Lac (played by Brad Pitt) and Michael Corvin (played by Scott Speedman). We would love help deciding so please vote on the top right of the page so we can settle this once and for all.


New Moon Movie Companion:
Good news for fans of the Twilight Movie Companion book - plans are well underway for a similar book for New Moon. Amazon has gone so far as to start taking pre-orders here:http://www.amazon.com/New-Moon-Official-Illustrated-Companion/dp/0316075809/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1246434802&sr=1-1. They have set the release date as October 6, 2009 and I for one have another countdown to add to the growing list.


On TV Tonight:
The top 7 couples compete tonight on So You Think You Can Dance and I'm excited to see Karla and Vitolio dance together for the first time. TNT has another great season 4 Bones repeat (The Con Man in the Meth Lab). By the time they finally release the DVDs I'm going to have the entire season in my Tivo. And, on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Shia LaBeouf continues to promote Transformers.

Good News for Diet Coke Junkies:
I just saw an advertisement for a dream come true! Diet Coke now comes in a caffeine free version! This means I no longer have to cut myself off at 3PM to avoid being awake all night long. It's about time! http://www.dietcoke.com/about-diet-coke/our-products/caffeine-free.jsp

1 comment:

  1. Ok is it just me or is the picture of Jacob on every poster is the same picture. While it is a very, very great picture they have got to have other shots right?

    ReplyDelete