Tuesday, August 18, 2009

True Blood Music - Season 2

I may be slow on the uptake here, but I discovered something about this season of True Blood the other night during the end credits of the latest episode. All of the episodes this season are named after songs that have appeared in the corresponding episode. Most of the songs can be found on iTunes if you want to make yourself a nice little season 2 soundtrack. This is the list so far:

“Nothing But The Blood” by Randy Travis
“Keep This Party Going” by the B-52s
“Scratches” by Debbie Davis
“Shake and Fingerpop” by Junior Walker and the All Stars
“Never Let Me Go” by Katie Webster
“Hard Hearted Hannah” by Dolly Kay
“Release Me” by Conway Twitty & Loretta Lynn
“Timebomb” by Beck“I Will Rise Up” by Lyle Lovett

I can only speculate on the last 3 songs but here are my guesses:

“New World in My View” by King Britt
“Frenzy” By Screamin’ Jay Hawkins
“Beyond Here Lies Nothin’” by Bob Dylan

I'll check back after Sunday's episode (see preview below) to see how I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment