Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Countdown Begins


ONLY ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL HARRY!!!!
As you can see, I've added the countdown widget to my page for those who are just as crazy excited as I am. Early reviews are calling HPB the best one yet and all I can say about that is DUH!!!


On TV Tonight:
The top 6 couples are battling it out tonight on SYTYCD to find out who gets to be in the top ten and go on tour. I'm just hoping it's half as good as the show they put on last week. They have a lot to live up to! And, on The Late Show with David Letterman, the Harry Potter promotional tour begins with the beautiful Emma Watson (Hermione Granger).

Public Address:
This blog is new to me but, I am very proud of the fact that I am not a gossip. I don’t believe in it and I never will. However, I do believe in entertainment. And last week, the world lost a true entertainment master. I was quite literally raised on Michael Jackson’s music. Thriller (on vinyl) was the very first piece of music I ever owned. The only thing I required on my first real vacation in 1988 was my Bad cassette. In 2006 my friend Eva and I spent 5 exhausting hours learning the Thriller dance from beginning to end just for the love of it. Grieving for a loved one is a private experience for me. I think throwing oneself into traffic over someone you have never even met is just stupid. There is actually little I would rather do less than stand in line for hours to view a dead body. And, any kind of “milking” of death should be outlawed. Regardless of the circus over the last few days, I will say this: Thriller on my iPod will have no more or less effect than it ever did on my original vinyl. Greatness transcends. I think people should remember and take comfort in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment