Thursday, July 2, 2009

Eyes on Fire - Finally!


SYTYCD:
So, is it just me or could that entire show have fit into one hour? Anyways, onto my notes:

Janette & Brandon:
Ok, I hate her hair when it’s not done up for the dancing. Had to get that off my chest. Their dance was so hot and a lot more exciting than I expected it to be. The ballroom has been much better this year by far.
Kayla & Kupono:
OMG TWILIGHT MUSIC!! Back on earth, I finally got a dance I wanted to rewind. Even without the music it was my favorite of the night. I thought the dancing was really powerful. And a very nice vampire shout out!
Randi & Evan:
I thought this was really cute but a bit boring compared to the 2 that came before it. They did seem really in sync though.
Caitlin & Jason:
This dance was really strange but wicked fun. I actually think I liked it. Of course Nigel had to go and be creepy again and ruin some of the fun.
Jeanine & Phillip:
I was with Mia on this one. It was really awesome but I think the chain hurt more than it helped. It made me a bit nervous. Totally amazing overall though. My 2nd favorite of the night.
Melissa & Ade:
I really loved getting to watch her do her ballet thing. And in my totally uneducated opinion I though Ade held his own pretty well. The whole dance was really beautiful.
Karla & Vitolio:
This is not my favorite dance but that isn’t their fault. They seemed a bit stiff to me but maybe that’s how it’s supposed to be. Their feet seemed to me moving together either way which looked cool. Mostly fun overall.

It was such a great night that I'm not going to pick anyone to go into the bottom. The judges were pretty nice to everyone so we'll just have to see what happens!

Gossip Girl News:
It looks like Hilary Duff will be guest starring on GG this fall and I think there are a few fans not very happy about this. Personally, I loved Lizzie McGuire and think this could be a lot of fun. Apparently she is supposed to play Vanessa's NYU roommate and I can already see the clashing possibilities!

On TV Tonight:
Of course we have the SYTYCD Top 14 results show tonight and Kayla & Kupono better be safe! Also, another season 4 Bones repeat (2 nights in a row and it's not even my birthday) where we get to see Booth on hockey skates (Fire in the Ice). My favorite comedian, Jim Gaffigan (My Boys), will be on The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien and I am really hoping he does some stand-up. Hot Pocket anyone?

Happy Birthday Michelle!:
Today is Michelle Branch's 26th birthday so I've decided to pay a little tribute with a video of her performing a beautiful acoustic version of Goodbye To You on Buffy The Vampire Slayer back in 2001 (she was only 18!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment