Friday, July 3, 2009

There Will Be No Blood


As there is absolutely nothing going on over the next 3 days (which means that True Blood is taking a week off) I thought I might share some of my faves in case anyone gets bored. After a little bit of business of course. Not everyone has a holiday today.

On TV Last Night:
SYTYCD Results: For starters - what a great yet subtle tribute to the late, great Michael Jackson. Regardless of what happened with him in recent years, he was my very first crush and the very first piece of music I ever owned (I got Thriller on vinyl for my 5th birthday). Honestly though, I could watch a whole hour of these group numbers - very entertaining. On a side note, was it just me, or were they blurring the crotch of one of the costumes? Couldn't tell who it was but she looked blurry compared to everyone else. Maybe I just had one too many glasses of wine. And then, WTF, WTF, WTF!!!!!!! How did Kayla and Kupono end up in the bottom 3? Can someone please explain this to me? I digress. I loved all of the girls' solos (mostly Jeanine's - WOW)but the only guys' solo I really liked was Phillip's. I was not surprised to see Karla and Vitolio go home. Thank God Kayla and Kupono are safe. Now I don't have to stake myself.
P.S. I love Kelly Clarkson

Anyone else catch Megan Fox on Jimmy Kimmel Live? I think I am madly in love with her. She is absolutely hysterical (ok she's also kinda pretty). I suppose I always assumed she was a dumb bimbo but the more I see of her on this Transformers promotional tour, the more I love love love her. Think she'd go out with me?

Now for the fun Friday nonsense:

Best T-Shirts = Affliction:
I have already spent more money with this company than I care to admit. The shirts are even better looking in person than they are on the website. Oh, and really hot guys already have one or 2 (for example, see 2 vampires below). The shirts are well worth the money and you can buy them here:http://www.afflictionclothingstore.com/store/


Best Laughs = Fail:
I think most people already know about this site but those who don't need to be educated. On my very worst day this site still has something that cracks me up. People are so dumb it's scary. Or, more importantly, very, very funny.
http://failblog.org/

Best TV Trivia = TV.com:
Want to know what song you heard on your favorite show? Want to re-read your favorite quotes? Want to find out who couldn't keep a straight face during filming? This website is a must visit for me especially while watching shows on DVD. Everything you ever wanted to know and never though to ask. Especially helpful when looking for music from specific episodes. TV junkies go to heaven here.
http://www.tv.com/


Best Overall Shopping = PlasticLand:
Almost everything I desire can be found on Amazon.com but for the things that I really want but never new it, I trust PlasticLand. Birdie just introduced me to this site 3 weeks ago and I already have a wish list a billion dollars long. The below frame is currently making a home on my bedroom wall and it makes me very happy. I promise that you will find things you want to design an entire house and/or wardrobe around. Don't even get me started on the shoes.
http://www.shopplasticland.com/

Best Fan Video = Love Story:
I have seen at least 100 fan videos of some of my favorite things. Some are quite good. Most are crap. I had never seen anything that inspired me to watch over and over and over .... until I saw this one. I don't even like country music. However, the high quality of the video and the way the pictures are timed to the lyrics here just keep me coming back for more. And more. And then a little more. Ok, just once more.





Have a good 4th everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment